The only unsinkable ship is FRIENDSHIP!

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Welcome Friends!

Welcome to my ship - the ship for friends; no pirates allowed!  I'm new to the world of blogging, but I'm going to "dive in" and see what adventures await me.  If you've been invited to this blog, consider yourself loved.  My hope is to make this a fun place to hang out....a place for ideas, inspiration, venting, sharing, and quoting (you know how I LOVE that)!  So sit right down, kick your shoes off, let your hair hang down, and loosen that belt (oh yeah, I hope to share some tempting recipes, too).  :-)  You may also find a few pictures of boats, as Chris seems to be obsessed with them.  I hope you enjoy the voyage!

Captain Dana

"To reach a port we must sail, sometimes with the wind, and sometimes against it. But we must not drift or lie at anchor." ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes

"I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship." ~ Louisa May Alcott

No comments:

C.J. (Chris Junior)

C.J. (Chris Junior)
Don't you just love those ears?

Kenzie

Kenzie
Big Cutie

Christmas 2009

Christmas 2009
Me with my two sweeties, Chris and Sugar

Special Someones

Special Someones
Our nephews, James and Ben, with my sister-in-law, Kelly, and her fiance, Grant.

Too Much Love

Too Much Love
Decked out in red for our Christmas picture: me with Maggie and loverboy, C.J., and Chris holding Kenzie's head up and Cowgirl Sugar

Autumn at Home

Autumn at Home
A lovely fall day (2009) as you look eastward from our house.

On Top of the World

On Top of the World
Me and the pooches on Black Mt. (fall 2009)